PBP curates online conversations and solution reviews focused on equity issues and civic technology: PB Network Participation Lab calls.
Each call's panel will feature stories, tools, and tips from two to four NGO experts, technologists, or co-creators of participatory budgeting processes.
The Participatory Budgeting Project shares these calls every other month October - April, with an in-depth workshop series in the summer.
Here’s what’s upcoming next on Weds May 2, 2017, 3:00pm EST / Noon PST:
Topic: Data-driven equity decisions
RSVP here to get the call-in info, a reminder, and call notes.
- Counting on Every Vote: What to Think About when Choosing a Method, Platform and Ballot
- Equity in Going Digital: Civic organizations’ choice points and barriers
We've already hosted the following sessions, feel free to listen to the content online here.
- Oct 28, 2016: You’ve Collected Input: Now What? Processing and working with large amounts of civic data
- Dec 14, 2016: Centering Accessibility in Choosing Decision-making Tools: Supporting both Digital and In-Person Solutions
- February 2017: Digital Security Issues and Solutions for Nonprofits and Civic Organizations
Sign up below to get access to the next conversation, or follow along on Twitter during the call @PBProject #participationlab.